Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Answer

I have been praying so hard and fasting a lot lately, i have never been so grateful for the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so proud to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. it has been such a blessing to know the truth in my life. I hope that with my sincere faith in Heavenly Father and his miraculous works, it will help me as i serve a mission. now don't over react to this, if anyone even reads it, but i am still getting a few things done before i leave, dental being my only thing and with the fact that i have no insurance and my job doesn't pay anything... ha ha it will be a little bit before i earn the money to pay off all these debts of mine, but i am hoping to finish the dental by the end of this month and then i will be done with my papers. I have told a few people already but i cannot hold the excitement to myself and i know what i must do without a doubt in me. I love Heavenly father and i have to keep my patience and stay on the lord's time. I am so excited and can't wait for the new journey ahead of me! i thought this announcement was needed to be said and more updates coming soon!
peace and Love!
Becca

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Becka! How are you? I had no idea you were going on a mission. That is so exciting. Congrats!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

wow! thats great! good luck! let us know where you're headed!

Brittney said...

yay! congrats!

Tasha said...

I'm glad you finally announced it...I'm not very good at keeping secrets. Actually when you told me I didn't know it was a secret. :D