Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Finding Me

So after everything that happened these past few months, I've decided one of two things. One major is that i need to get back to improving me, i have been slacking on life and the effects aren't good ones. i am not the person i was even a few months ago. my life seemed planned out, i knew exactly what i wanted to do and what i was going to do to get there. now it seems i have reached many dead ends in life and i can't seem to escape them. When i hurt my knee i realized how much of a blessing just walking is and i can't wait to be back on my feet again. its also been hard for me not to walk out my door and have my friends across the hall. With all the trials you learn who the real friends are and those who don't even know anything about you. I learned that i can only depend on one person to be there when i need someone to cry too. My friends are the support i need when i need someone to talk to, but there has only been one true anchor in my life. He has always been there for me. I am a child of God and with these recent trials, I really have grown so much, i love the gospel and i love going to church and participating in it. I love all the new people i meet everyday and the diversity they bring! I have never been more grateful for my life than i am at this very moment. Everyday is such a blessing to wake up and see the sun shining through my window! Tonight was an amazing night, the wind was blowing, but the weather was so warm and it was like one of the nights in Florida, i loved it. well that's me at the moment, thought i would write something totally random and crazy. i better get to bed, its late!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Glad to hear you're happy, Becca! I loved this post!

Alissa Empey said...

wow becca, sounds like youve learned alot, I wish you the best. keep reaching for your dreams your bound to do great things!
-Spence

Tasha said...

Hey becca, I'm glad I found your blog off Brittney's page. You never told me you had one!? Your page is cute and I hope this can be a way to keep in contact with one another.