Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

April... the busy month!

So recently i hurt my knee and its taking quite a bit to recover but i hope that soon i can recover and get back to my dancing! i am so excited for this weekend! i have Daniel coming from Idaho and Rosanna coming from St. George to see me! its exciting! then i also have Stephanie and Jesus' wedding to go to too and i am excited for that, i get to see all my amazing friends from Disney World, well not all of them, but a lot of the important ones! I am so excited to see my friend Kristin in New York! that will be fun too! she is my best friend! i can't wait! well I thought i would give an update of my crazy april life! ha ha if you need me there is always my cell phone! its the absolute best way to get a hold of me! Hey have an awesome week and thanks for checking out my blog! Your amazing!
Becca

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Becca. What's up?? That's cool you have a blog. I like all the pictures!!! Thanks again for Disneyworld.. it was so weird to see you there in Florida! I can't believe you're going back. I thought you hated it there?

Brittney said...

oh and.. I don't know if you're in Ogden in my parent's ward? If so, I should see you there at church on Mother's Day Sunday. That's the last Sunday we'll be there before we move.