Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!

So today i finally finished my mission papers!!! they are in! good to go! now i just await my call hurray!
this experience has taught me a lot to trust in the lord and i have never been blessed as i have seen with just filling these out and knowing that i am making the right decision. i am so excited to find out where i am going and how much i am going to grow and gain from this experience!!! it really is so exciting!!! so here is the officially big announcement! and please leave you comment! i would really like to know where in the world you think i will go! luv you all!!!
Becca

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am going to take a guess and say Minnesota!

Kelsi & Josh said...

I'm thinking... still thinking... I would guess Georgia! I don't know why, it just was the first one that popped in my head, ha ha!