Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Doo Da Doo It's all Good... or is it???

So this week has been pretty crazy.. change that this whole month! i am leaving in like 3 weeks?! my goodness it is getting so close! i am way excited that i enter the MTC soon. October 7th is my report date and did i mention that i have a party this weekend for my birthday? not to mention that our work is relocating to a bigger place next week and on top of all that I have to write 2 missionary talks for this sunday and next sunday?! *sigh* pretty crazy! i still need to get all my clothes and go through the checklist too! this is really crazy! I brought my computer upstairs to clean the house for the big party and i am getting all my stuff ready to move out. Ha ha i love to clean and more important you can't clean without some form of entertainment and y'all know that i LOVE music so that is fine with me! i have my iPod as my remote so wherever i am, i can still listen to the music and jam out! WAHOOO! oh my time is going by fast today! tomorrow i go and get the stuff for the party! crazy!!!! ha ha it will look amazing, i just hope people show up! well i am out for now. thanks for tuning in! talk to all you later! maybe keep you updated from the MTC ha ha ha... k never mind. almost forgot to tell you all that I have been called to Santiago Chile north Mission! Spanish Speaking! cool beans!!!
Adios! for now

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Good luck on your mission!! We're sad you won't be able to make our Halloween party! :( Make sure you send us your address so we can write to ya.