Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011




So it has been quite the journey, I have loved every minute of Chile. It was the best 19 months of my life, I wish more than anything that i could just go bakc and live it all again, i miss those people! transition stage is the hardest... trying to get a car, back on your feet, a job, and above all... well in my case trying to keep my heart from being obliterated. it really has become such a struggle and ui wish more than anything if you are reading this that you will sympathize with me and maybe come visit... it is nice to be with the parentals, but other family is welcome to support me and above all just give me a hug. well i am going for now... a few pics of Vina Del Mar for now... man how I miss you!

No comments: