Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Going going and gone!

so i think that it is time to put in the towel... all you lovely people reading this blog (mainly me) ha ha. i am setting this to private on friday, so if you would like to still be able to view this send me a text or call me or come to my house and visit me or shout it from the rooftops, whichever floats your boat! just get me your email address pronto! and please don't leave it in the comments! i am not a fan of exploiting personal information to the world! toodles!
Becca

3 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

hey girlie!!! How did you find my blog?! I didn't even know you had one. How the heck are you doing? Are you in Ogden?
Yeah Enoch is getting super big FAST! It makes me pretty sad though knowing that it's going by so fast because I want to enjoy him grow. :-)

Kris and Sarah said...

Hey My E-mail is k_m_carbon@hotmail.com put me on the list! :)

Tasha said...

Well last time I texted your phone I got a message back saying 'who is this?' so I'll just leave my email here. tasha.sturdevant@gmail.com