Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Belong With Me

Ha ha i just love that song! but on the serious note... this has been a crazy couples of weeks and not just for me, its been major couple of weeks with America. my best plan is to keep following the prophet, say my prayers and keep my life in the best order i can. no matter what may come of this in January. i have heard comments from both parties thrown at me from both sides and even from my bestest of friends, it scares me too, i know that the outcome of this won't be good. but i must keep my faith! if anything i think that is the best you can do in this situation! Sarah keep your chin up! seriously just rely on faith! it will help you! as far as everything else in my life... well that will have to wait for another day, i am late for work! toodles for now and thanks for reading and leaving comments!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

You are absolutely right. We all need more faith. The Lord is ultimately in control.