Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daniel and Disney! they just mix... Ha ha ha!

So i was told to write about a very best friend of mine, ha ha maybe i should restart that...

So i have a best friend... nope that sounds lame... scratch that

I don't know where to begin with this one!

ha ha ha oh dear!

K for real this time, Daniel you are the coolest guy i know and we have come along way so i will try and make this sound as non cheesy as possible... yeah that sounds good

So listening to my Christmas music.. I know it is a wee bit early for that, but i got these way cool lights and i am majorly stoked to use them! So i cranked up my music and the lights look as thought they are following the music! it is wicked sweet! I LOVE Christmas! Anyway Daniel called today and i thought i would mention him in this post. He is seriously one of the coolest guys i know... scratch that... the coolest guy i know. We are best friends. he is always there when i need him... well except for at dances! ha ha just kidding! i really couldn't ask for a better friend, it gets frustrating to be in another state. but we make it work. it is way nice to have all the technology! So yeah i could write a whole lot more, but it is nicer to hear his reaction when i talk to him rather than not, so on another more random note, here is the new additions to my Disney room! i love my new coolection!

My Mickey Cordless phone!

My awesome Stitch Glass!

one of the walls

You can't go wrong with Pirate flag as your closet door!

Happy is my favorite! well next to Dopey! he holds all my phone numbers!

My Bedspread, courtesy of Erika! thanks i love it!

Giving to me by an amazing Artist Larry Dotson, when i worked in Art of Disney in Epcot! he signed it too! one of my most prized possessions!

You can't go wrong with a mickey lamp, he evens talks and moves!

My Snow White Lithograph, It reminds me of Kelsey! like I told her before, she will always be the Snow White that Disney didn't see!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow that's a bunch of neat stuff. I have a relative that loves disney too. She's just like you she has disney everywhere. It's so cool to go into her house. Hey. We went private so e-mail me your address so I can add you to the list. :)
lcoombs19@hotmail.com

Mimi said...

Becka! What a beautiful young woman you have become and the fun you are having!! Keep LIVING just like you are! There is sooo much to see and sooo many things to do and people to meet! I love that you value your relationships! --they ARE the only thing we take with us! Value EVERY SINGLE moment and keep right on your path!
love, Aunt Colette