Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3!

So i am a big fan of the really cheesy Disney Channel Flicks and High School Musical is a major one of those! i went and saw it last friday and it was so amazing! the choreography blew me away! i was sitting at the edge of my seat, i hope that one day i can dance that well! i love to dance and it would be so much to learn all those songs! i want to do graphic Design! i love to draw! but my heart is in dancing and singing! i would love to just dance everyday! watching this movie reminded me how much i would just love to dance like they do! it would be so much fun! if you haven't seen the movie... i would personally put it at 5 stars! it was just so amazing! i loved going with my two friends Ryan and Brit! they were so much fun to be around and it made the day so much funner! anyways here is a picture of the crazy bunch of us! ha ha amazing i know!
i hope to learn the waltz that Gabriella and troy do in the movie! i think it would be so much fun!
toodles for now!!! :)

1 comment:

McKenzie's said...

hey remember me? I miss you ") Judy Murdock