Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some sort of A through Z thing

I got this Idea From Lauren, actually, i just stole it off her blog! by the way... i really like those helpful hints!! i am going to try some of those!

A-Z Tag!

A- Attached or Single: Single... still deciding if it is good or bad!
B- Best Friends: Rachel and Kristin and Daniel and i guess you could add TK, he always is there to help!
C- Cake or Pie: Oh give me some more of that Chocolate CAKE!
D- Day of Choice: Friday's, they seem more eventful!
E- Essential Item: My Camera, i feel weird without it!
F- Favorite Color: Orange!
G- Greatest Accomplishment: High School Diploma
H- Hometown: I will always have a place for Clearfield in my heart
I- Indulgences: Hot Cheetos, Dr Pepper, and awarm blanket or two... add a good book and bam! i am in heaven!!!
J- January or July: July, i love that warm weather!!
K- Kids: ha ha ha ha!
L- Life is incomplete without: my camera and my friends, i would have a hard time without them!!!
M- Marriage Date: can i make up one? 06-12-2828
N- Number of Siblings: 7: 1-Brother and 4-Sisters
O- Orange or Apples: I have to say Oranges, i just need to invent a better orange peeler!
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate the Dark and Germs (well mostly) and i will not stand evil movies!
Q- Quotes: "...So do all who all who live to see such times, it is not for them to decide, all you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." (Gandalf- LOTR)
R- Reason to Smile: My Nephew Rylan
S-Season: Summer!
T-Tag five friends: If you're reading this...Consider yourself Tagged. yeah what Lauren Said!
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I get severe migraines when i drink anything with caffeine in it
V- Very Favorite Store: Very Favorite? hmmm, i guess to tell you the truth, i do like hollister, but if i can get anything cheap, i am going for D.I.
W- Worst Habit: My mood swings and i am a shop a holic!
X- X-ray or Ultra Sound: I don't know, the only x ray i had was of my teeth and it didn't bug me, although i don't like gel stuff, so maybe i would prefer the Xray
Y- Your Favorite Food: Can't just pick one... i just love food!!!
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Libra!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Fun! I love food too. It's hard to pick just one. You're so cute!