Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is Next...

It's been such a hard month, i felt so helpless and i still do, my Dog frodo is at the Dog Pound and i can't get him out, i love him so much, i just wish i could change this. i am still hating being at home, i can't wait til i finish up my plans and head outta here!
i rarely put pictures on this thins so i thought i would add a couple of my latest Disney Get together i had with some friends, so here goes...
Background, these are a few of my friends from Disney World that lived in Chatham Square Building 29, we had so much fun! i haven't put up all my Disney Pictures Up which maybe i'll do 2 post today so i can show a little more of my Disney World CP Experience! Here is a few of the Reunion! Linds, Me, Kels, and Shara!

Mothergoose, Linds, Princess Steph, Kels (SnowWhite), and Chris

Linds, Kelsi, Shara, Steph, Chris, and Kelsey

No comments: