Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its crazy how time seems to go by so fast! so annoyingly fast! so i thought i would write a more positive post, no one seems to like my sad posts! ha ha well this one should be better! i went to the Dentist today and i am blown away with the cost! i can't wait to get a degree and get a real job with insurance, my bill was more than i could take! anyways, my teeth are squeaky clean! fantabulous actually! i had a good most of the day today, no dad problems and i got to finish my book, plus my friend Brit and I are going to HSM 3 tomorrow, which will be so much fun! today was major cleaning day! i am so sick of bugs! especially spiders, i have killed two already, you think they would spread it around when more and more of their family members seem to vanish after entering my room... they don't come back out! ha ha well yeah, so i have vacuumed, dust and polished. i still have tons more to do, but its a start! so Halloween is just around the bend and its getting crazier and crazier at work, what with everyone trying like crazy to find costumes! i think its lame to wait the last minute and then get mad at us for not have what you are looking for! oh dear! but yeah so that's me for the time being... Rylan, Bryn, and Andria are coming over tomorrow! i am so excited! well i just realized how late it was!! UGH! time never seems to slow down! well i hope to get back to you about the Movie! oh and BTW i heard Forever Strong was amazing!!! you might want to check that out! toodles for now! Tasha i miss you and Brit Fairbourn you too! thanks for Ash and Sarah for leaving your comments too! its nice to know people read my blog! :) you guys rock! Lauren you too! and finally but certainly not least... Missy! thanks for subscribing! luv ya all! adios!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Sounds like you're busy. Of course no one likes to hear you're sad, so happy posts are funner. But no one expects you to be happy all the time. Where do you work?

Lauren said...

I think it's nice to know other peoples lives have sad days too. All you hear in the blogger world is happy post so sad ones aren't so bad once in a while. :) You're so cute! I don't like all the bugs either. We've killed like 3 so far and I'm not too excited to see how many we'll kill over the winter.