Welcome! Bienvenido!

Hey thanks for checking out my Blog! its pretty crazy trying to keep this updated, but i am going to try hard these next few weeks! so keep coming back! Thanks again!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why?

so this past moth has been pretty much Havoc! i am an aunt, my Abuelita is still in the hospital, i went to the doctors and had some blood taken, my dad left my dog in the pound and won't let me bring him home! i just feel like i am trying to run and two big ropes are tied around my hands. i feel trapped and there is no where that i can just go and be at peace. i am a prisoner in my own house! i just need my friends more than ever right now, it was so nice to have them at my house. htey were awesome! i just one day away from my family maybe even two...

2 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

Hey!! What is goin on? I didn't know you had a blog! I'm sorry things aren't going so well for you. Is your Abuelita doing ok? Emily was telling me about her. I'm so sorry. Ya we came to Utah, Kris had a Lean Manufacturing seminar to go to so we came through on the way to that. I love your blog I'll add you to my list so I can keep in touch with you!! :)

cindy baldwin said...

Hey Becka! Cute blog!